See Southampton Heritage Guides – Sightseeing tours, tour guides and accessible tours

This originally stood at the junction of Above Bar and New Road, having been bequeathed to the town by Henrietta Sayers. It also acted as a drinking fountain for humans and horses.

In 1934 it was moved to Bitterne Triangle where it remains to this day.

Skip to content